18 October, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Last night I had a peculiar dream. It was the kind of dream that leaves one feeling haunted upon waking. Most notably, it included: seeking shelter in a leaf-strewn alley, people from my past that I try not to think about in real life, and jellyfish. Giant jellyfish slowly surfacing as I watched from the shore. I think the appearance of jellyfish may have come from the annoying balloon boy story that has taken over the media in the last few days. That silly balloon looks a bit like a jellyfish. But I don't know...


I found this picture here: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/634102

I have been thinking about this blog for a long time and intended to start it in a very different way, but today seems right, even though I haven't much to say. It will be a quiet day. The sky is full of rain clouds and I will be indoors, engaging in the following activities:



  • Drinking too much coffee

  • Ignoring homework until the last possible second

  • Making squash soup

  • Dreaming about the perfect, cross-body bag

  • Watching my dog sleep




No comments:

Post a Comment